This week we feature an upcoming startup, Plash media’s shared space, that wants to help startups in Bangalore.
Plash media – Shared Office Space In Koramangala
Office space, especially in startup hubs like Silicon Valley or Bangalore are always at a premium. Some startups manage to get space at incubators and accelerators (link) while others try and manage at founder’s personal space.
Plash is a new age media house that is attempting to be a one-stop platform for original content, technology and aggregation, headquartered in Singapore with office also in Bangalore. They claim to create exceptional content, and help in content delivery and discovery.
Shared Office Space In Koramangala
About The Space : The office is an independent two-story bungalow with ample open space, balconies, break-out spaces and workspaces. Nestled amidst greenery, its a fabulous place for teams to work!
Why is Plash Media interested in doing this? : Vikas and Kishore, the founders of Plash are big supporters of the startup ecosystem and want to help out other startups. They already host two other startups out of their office space.
More about the shared space on offer
Location : 7th Cross Road, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034. Near Raheja Residency.
Seats Available : 10
Availability Start Date : Immediate. Minimum Occupancy : 1 month
Price Per Seat Per Month (Inclusive of all taxes ) : Rs.6000. You will only pay for the months you use and for the seats you use.
Operating Hours : Monday to Saturday 8AM-11PM. If you need to operate later in the night or on Sunday, just give a headsup to the host and they will keep the housekeeping boy around to help.
Space Availability : 6 months. Can be extended.
1. 150 MBPS Internet with 1TB Download. Please respect the internet and put it to good use for work :). WiFi Networks and Lan Cable Enabled.
2. Power Backup Available
3. Tea and Fresh Water is there always along with fridge, kitchen, crockeries.
4. Common areas (common balcony, etc, TV Areas ). Can be used as long as nobody else is disturbed.
5. There are cupboards. One will be allocated to the team.
6. BBQ Saturdays – The hosts encourage guest teams to be a part of this weekly affair!
House Rules :
1. No smoking or eating within the working area
2. No visitors. For visitors you can use BE ANYWHERE’s VIP Work Bar which is just a few meters away.
3. Treat the premise like it is your office and be mindful of your other co-workers.
BeAnywhere Free Perks :
1. 3 free passes to our VIP WorkBar per seat. Our VIP WorkBar’s are used by teams to have external meetings, sprints, breakout sessions etc.
2. A BeAnywhere Membership special discount of 20% on Food & Beverages at our BeAnywhere WorkBar @ Bak Bak Bar – Mon to Thursday.
If you are interested, just reply back to Deepak Krishnan
and he will schedule you a quick meeting with the hosts and you can also check the space out. Deepak can be contacted at 88619 52269.
Note: Article published in April 2017. Availability may be for a limited time