Check out the recent responses to questions on Startups on Quora:
Lot of online job posting websites advertise startup openings. However, the best way to get a foot in the door is via networking –
- Local networking at startup forums, boot-camps, hackathons etc
- Social media networking via Linkedin, Facebook etc
- Referral from someone you know (again a different form of networking)
This answer is not specific to StartupChile incubators but more general.
- A large percentage of startups (70% or more) fail within the first few years. As a matter of fact, failing-fast is a good attribute since entrepreneurs can learn from failures and move on to other ideas.
- Incubators try to provide all the support they can to ensure good ideas are nurtured.
- Incubators funding startups are also willing to accept some percentage of failure.
Incubators would need to see some traction, passionate founders and MVP too.
Registering and selling on Amazon and Flipcart is possible and generally easy. It really depends on where you are located and your legal status (whether you are an individual seller or another legal entity like a company). You need to understand terms of payment, shipping processes and the commission these sites will charge. Check out the following links:
All the best with your research.